For the safe utilization of our equipment, it’s imperative that you are in robust physical health, free from any medical conditions that could potentially amplify your risk of injury or accident involvement. This is particularly essential for those intending to use our trampoline facilities, and we urge you to be mindful of your health status.
If there’s any uncertainty regarding your capability to safely use our facilities, we strongly advise consulting with your General Practitioner (GP) for guidance.
GENERAL RULES OF BOUNCE MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
- A waiver must be signed for ALL participants before entering the jump arena
- Grip socks MUST be worn by all those on the arena (without exception)
- You must not enter the Trampoline Arena without a valid Fusion wristband issued to you once you are signed in at our Reception Desk
- No double bouncing or bouncing someone else higher
- No jumping too close to each other, keep a good distance between jumpers
- No sitting anywhere on the trampoline padding and / or equipment
- No climbing on any of the padded walls or netted areas
- No physical contact with others. Intimidating or antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in you being removed from the premises
- No footballs or any other objects in the arena
- No food, drink or gum allowed in the arena
- No belts, belt buckles or studs on clothing
- No spitting
- No profanity or foul language
- No keys, key chains, sharp or pointy objects on or in apparel or pockets
- No loose clothing, shoes or accessories to be left laying in the arena or platforms.
- Please use the lockers provided. Fusion accepts no liability for any items lost / stolen on premises.
- Do not jump if you have health limitations, previous injuries or are pregnant
- Do not jump if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Do not land on your head or neck
- Always walk in and out of the arena
- Always remain in control and BOUNCE WITHIN YOUR OWN ABILITY
Do not attempt any tricks you have not been trained to do
No double flips allowed
We operate a 3-strike rule, on your 3rd strike a safety marshall will escort you from the arena and you will not be eligible for a refund.
Management refuses the right to allow entry to the trampoline arena for anyone in breach of these rules.
- You must jump at your own risk
- You must jump within your own ability
Fusion Trampoline Parks will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items, not for any children left unattended on the premises.
Aged 0 Months – 2 Years
U2’s are only permitted to enter the Trampoline Arena during our exclusive Toddler Sessions
Aged 2 – 4 Years
Must be accompanied and directly supervised by a fully paying and bouncing adult aged 18+ during all standard bounce sessions
Aged 5 – 12 Years
May use our activities unaccompanied, but must be supervised by someone aged 16+ at all times. One 16+ aged person can accompany up to two children.
Aged 13+ Years
May use our activities both unaccompanied and unsupervised.
Our activities are not suitable if you are pregnant. You may not participate in any Fusion activity if you are pregnant.
You may not participate in any Fusion activity if you have any health limitations or injuries that may worsen during participation or affect you and others.
You may not participate if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Fusion staff reserve the right to stop any customers from participating in activities if they deem it necessary to do so.