At The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd we are committed to protecting your privacy, and any information we collect will be used to continually help customise and improve your experience with us.
This policy details how The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd uses and protects any information that you give when you use this website. Should you be asked to provide personal information, we assure you that this information will be used in strict accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You should review this page from time to time as this policy may change to ensure that you are happy with the content. This policy is effective from the 01.10.17. If you have any queries or concerns about privacy or any content on this page, please contact us at … to resolve the issue.
Information that will be collected
- Personal information will be collected by The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd when and if you complete the following actions:
- You create an account via the sign-up page, or during the booking process.
- You confirm and pay for products and services we make available via the website.
- If you enter a competition and/or complete a survey.
- If you provide feedback to The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd via email or online form, the types of personal information we collect include:
- Name and contact details; including email addresses.
- Transaction details relating to your use of our products and services; and
- Any preferences you tell us about.
We collect this information so we can contact you in the case of any change to your booking. We also need this information in order to process your payment.
Sharing of information
The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd will not collect, use or disclose any sensitive information unless:
- we receive your express consent;
- we are required to by law;
- it is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious or imminent threat to the life or health of an individual who is physically incapable of giving or communicating that consent; or
- it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence or a claim.
The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd will disclose your personal information in certain limited circumstances such as the following:
- Disclosure of your contact details to the venue and promoters so that they can provide you with the service you have purchased.
- The venue and promoters will only be able to access your information for purposes outside of The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd bookings in the case where you have made a booking through the venue’s unique URL which is accessed through their online mediums.
- Disclosure of your personal information if this is required by law or permitted under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Sometimes information is extracted from our records to produce aggregated data. This aggregated data does not identify individuals. The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd uses the aggregated data for research purposes and may share the data with third parties.
The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd will not adopt or share any unique identifiers [relating to personal information] (such as a number or code) unless the adoption of that unique identifier is necessary for us to carry out our functions.
Use of my information
The information you provide us through energiparks.co.uk will be used for the purpose of which it was provided and any directly related purpose. The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd may also use your information for marketing and research purposes. If you do not wish to receive any marketing communication you can contact The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd to advise accordingly. Please note however, that we may still need to use your personal information to provide you with the products you have requested as a customer.
Marketing materials may include newsletters or promotional offers that are sent to you from time to time. Any research we conduct will help us develop and market our services more effectively and identify other services that might be beneficial to you.
Normal uses of your personal information may include:
- Membership administration and record keeping;
- providing you with the products and services you have requested from us;
- as detailed above, contacting you in the case of an event cancellation or to notify change of event details.
How we protect your information
We are required and committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised misuse, loss, access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
How you control and access your information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have a right to seek access to information which Roller holds about you. You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. You are able to access or correct the personal information by contacting us at The Jump Company (Carlisle) Ltd, Unit 2, Millrace Road, Carlisle, CA2 5RS.
Secure Card Payments
We use a Dyen payment system and all details entered into the website, including card details, will not be stored on the website. In the unlikely event someone tries using your account we require card details to be entered upon each payment on the website to ensure that there are no fraudulent card payments.
Advertising cookies may be placed on your computer when you browse energiparks.co.uk. This is so that we can gain a bigger understanding of what you are interested in. This then enables us to deliver advertising to you on other sites based on your previous interaction with us. Personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number is not collected by our partners.
How to contact us